Therapist Assisted Program
If you feel like you could use a little extra support with any of the Mental Health Online Programs, you can sign up for the Therapist Assisted Program.
The Therapist Assisted Program gives you 12 weeks of therapist support via weekly emails and up to 4 live sessions via video or instant chat to help you to tailor the program material to your specific situation, answer any questions you may have along the way, and support you to stay on track with the program.
Our free Therapist Assisted Programs are available if you live in Australia (including external territories) and are over the age of 18.
To register for the Therapist Assisted Program you will need to:
- Create an account on Mental Health Online – Join now
- Sign up for a program
- Completing the ePASS self-assessment can help you to identify which program might be right for you
- If you still aren’t sure, you can just select a program and then the therapist can help you with this
- Register for Therapist Assisted Program
- You will need to provide us with your contact details and the contact details of your General Practitioner
After you register we will arrange a brief 20-30 minute confidential telephone conversation with you in order to develop a good understanding of your current mental health concerns and circumstances. This conversation enables us to provide you with guidance about your treatment options with Mental Health Online, or whether another service would be more suitable.