After your period of access to a Mental Health Online program ends
you will be asked to complete an online assessment.
These assessments are very
important even if you haven’t finished the program because:
- You can monitor your health and track any progress
or change that has occurred
- They enable us to evaluate our service and ensure we
improve it based on the feedback and experiences of people with mental health
- You can access a program again if we offer a
program for the symptoms you report
For our publicly available
treatment programs the follow-up assessments include:
- Our online psychological assessment (e-PASS)
- A program satisfaction questionnaire
You will also be invited to complete e-PASS again on an annual
basis for a period of five years after completion of a program.
For our research trials,
the assessments you’re asked to complete enable
us to obtain evidence about the effectiveness of the online treatment,
which help us eventually make the programs publicly available. The assessments
included in the trial are outlined in the participant information statement for
the particular research trial.