Where can I receive treatment for Specific Phobia

Male leaning against wall, happyFor further information about treatment options and assistance:

  • Your GP

  • A psychologist (The Australian Psychological Society has a referral service: www.psychology.org.au/FindaPsychologist Ph. 1800 333 497)

  • A psychiatrist

  • Your local community health centre       
  • See also the "links" section of Mental Health Online
Last Updated : 22-Sep-2013